The Echo Replacement Filter is our most used filter as it works in nearly all our Echo Water Machines. If you have an Echo 9, Echo 9 Ultra, or Echo H2, this is the filter you’re looking for. The Echo Replacement filter removes:
It also removes 90% or more of soluble metal including:
The Echo Replacement Filter lasts up to 1000 gallons (4000 liters).
The Echo Replacement Filter is easily replaced by removing the door on the back of the machine then pushing down on the filter and pulling out. It is always recommended to clean your machine with an Echo Cleaning Cartridge whenever you replace your filter.
*Not sure which Echo Water Machine you have? – Chat with us in the pop-up in the bottom corner and we’ll help! Or, use the guide below.
- Does it have an on and off knob in the bottom corner of the machine?
- Then it’s an Echo H2
- It is not an Echo H2
- Does it have a touch screen?
- Then it’s an Echo 9 Ultra
- Then it’s not an Echo 9 Ultra
- Does it do alkaline, acid, and filtered water and have a cream-colored filter?
- Then it’s an Echo 9
- Then it’s not an Echo 9
- Does it do alkaline, acid, and filtered water and have a green/teal filter?
- Then it’s an Echo 7
- Then it’s not an Echo 7